Windows & Doors
We can supply high quality UPVC windows and doors at competitive prices. Usually with the advanced high quality Synseal Shield (standard chamfered section) and Synergy (Sculptured Ovolo section) 70mm system. Featuring easy snap on sculptured beads, easy clean rebates and high security locking. All windows and doors are internally glazed and take 28mm overall units for maximum insulation, with either A-Rating or C-Rating As well as white, light oak, rosewood and mahogany, there are multiple other colours available.
All are custom made to size, with a choice of hardware, so you can make sure it fits perfectly to the design you want.
- Chamfered (straight lines) or ovolo (sculptured curved) styles
- 70mm deep profile (not cheaper 60mm)
- Colour fast UPVC that won't dis-colour over time
- Multi-chambered reinforced profile
- High performance top energy efficient profile with A or C Rating
- Internally glazed with snap on ovolo beads
- Black integral gasket (no common shrinkage problem of the past)
- Low maintenance & easy clean rebates
- 28mm Argon filled units for top thermal insulation
- Planitherm Total + Soft-coat Low-e glass
- Warm-edge spacer to reduce condensation and heat loss
- Secure multi-locking with shoot-bolts to window openers
- Made to your size (so no need to force fit old diy stock windows and doors)
- Glazing packers included
- All doors are pre-hung to included outer-frame, and an be left or right hung, opening in or out
- Full compliance with building regulations
- Georgian grill or leaded designs available
This picture shows an 28mm obscure sealed double glazed unit with a Planitherm Soft-coat Low-e glass inside, Argon fill and warm-edge spacer bar, all which help reduce heat loss in the home, and easily achieves current Document L compliance for domestic homes. All our windows and doors in homes currently have this make up of glass, which combined with our 70mm multi-chambered profile gives superior thermal insulation.
This Picture is of French Doors with Georgian Grille
This Picture is of Liniar Corner Window
If you would like further information or a price please feel free to contact us with your requirements. Plus if you wish to see samples of windows/doors we always have some in our shop!
Aluminium Secondary glazing
We also do quality secondary glazing which are easy to fit. This is a great idea if you don't want to go through the hassle of have complete replacements or cannot (because, for example it's a listed building) but still want better sound proofing or heat insulation. They are aluminum with a timber surround and a choice of sliding or hinged opening and revel or faced fixed. They come in white, anodised, and brown finishes. Any window glazing can also be done in these including float, toughened and laminated. Again if you would like a price please contact us with your requirements.
Both these pictures show a sliding secondary glazing fixed within a window.
+ 30 Minute Fire Resistant Aluminum Secondary Glazing Available!